Precision Septic Systems, NC - About Us
Precision Septic is a full service plumbing and septic business owned and operated by Ricky Holland, certified Grade Level installer and inspector. We work on residential and commercial properties, plumbing, footings and septic system inspections and maintenance.
- We are North Carolina Certified for the installation and inspection of any septic tank system.
- We perform septic system inspections.
- We also perform a variety of other central North Carolina septic and plumbing related services.
Septic & Plumbing Services
- Septic system installations / onsite wastewater disposal
- Certified inspections of septic systems
- Pumping / cleaning septic tanks either residential or commercial
- Repairs/additions to septic systems
- Maintenance contracts
- Troubleshooting plumbing/septic problems
- Plumbing contracting - new installations or remodeling or repairs
- General backhoe work including footings and inground vinyl liner pools
- Backhoe for excavation work
- Swimming Pool installations
Plumbing & Septic Related
Licensing and Certification
- NC Plumbing License 11687
- Septic Pump License 803
- Subsurface System Operator 15416
- Member of the Septic Tank Association
Precision Septic is operated out of Angier, NC, serving all of Harnett County, southern Wake County, Johnston County, and parts of Cumberland & Sampson Counties.
South Wake County
- Fuquay Varina
- Four Oaks
- McGees Crossroads
- Spiveys Corner
- Spring Lake
- Hope Mills
Photo Gallery Of Our Work (click images to enlarge)
"This business was formed in 1985 as a partnership between my father R.H. Holland and me. My Dad went to be with the Lord on Labor day of 2006. Of the many things that he taught me, the one I will never forget is what he always told me to remember. Be honest and true to your word. My success today I owe to him."