Precision Septic Systems, NC - Services
We are the one and only call to make for your septic system installation, maintenance or inspection services in Central NC, offering a full range of septic and plumbing services to meet your needs:
- NC Certified septic inspections for real estate transactions
- Septic system installations/onsite wastewater disposal
- Pumping / cleaning septic Ttanks, either residential or commercial
- Repairs / additions to septic systems
- Maintenance contracts
- Troubleshooting plumbing/septic problems
- Plumbing contracting - new installations or remodeling or repairs
- General backhoe work including footings and inground vinyl liner pools,
general excavation (digging)
Septic Inspections / Real Estate
Contact us for more information about septic system inspections for real estate closings / sales. Any septic system inspections done in North Carolina as part of a real estate transaction must now be done by a NCOWCICB certified septic inspector (Ricky Holland, Precision Septic Systems Cert# 1098).
Septic Pumping / Cleaning & Maintenance
"After a few years, the solids that accumulate in the septic tank should be pumped out and disposed of at an approved location. If not removed, these solids will eventually overflow, accumulate in the drainfield, and clog the pores (openings) inthe soil.
Waste that is not decomposed by the anaerobic digestion eventually has to be removed (pumped) from the septic tank, or else the septic tank fills up and undecomposed wastewater discharges directly to the drainage field. Not only is this bad for the environment but, if the sludge overflows the septic tank into the leach field, it may clog the leach field piping or decrease the soil porosity itself, requiring expensive repairs. "
New Septic System Installation & Remodeling
Contact Us about your new septic installation project.
Back Hoe Services
We offer back hoe services for swimming pool installations as well as septic systems, for digging footings and other general digging / excavation needs.